"Doesn't matter how tough we are, trauma always leaves a scar. It follows us home, it changes our lives; trauma messes everybody up, but maybe that's the point. All the pain and the fear and the crap--maybe going through all of that is what keeps us moving forward. It's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up."
I still strongly believe that everything--good and bad--happens for a reason. At first I was really hard on myself, because that's what I do, but then I sat back and looked at the big picture. Damn it, I put myself out there--for the first time in a really, really long time--and that's something that I can be truly proud of. What's important is that I'm ok. I'm getting by... with a little help from my friends, of course. I mean, we might be alone... but at least we can be alone together. <3
1 comment:
first off the captcha right now says brostyp which is super-close to brosef (something i enjoy saying from time to time). i have no idea why i thought of that, sorry
second, im soooo proud of you, you have no idea.
third, we can be alone together. or until we can find dudes nuts enough to deal with us :)
Post a Comment