why, oh why have I not listened to this gloriousness before?!?
PS - I have off from april 29-may 6, which means I will be in cville for a day or two. I'm moving into my new apartment on the 1st, so that is going to take up some time but I'll definitely make it home for some catchup sesh!
adrenaline rushes, adventures, The Adventures of J-Squared, ahi tuna, ambition, Andy Warhol, Arbor Mist, aviators, avocados, bar nights, beach days, being a random awkward disaster, being completely inappropriate, being tan, blueberries, bright colors, caffeine, Catch Phrase, chardonnay, chianti, cognitive neuroscience, comedy clubs, concerts, corny pick-up lines, curiosity, date nights with my girls, dance parties, dancing like a fool, dark chocolate, DDR, driving with the windows down, earrings, "fabulosity," french manicures, giggle fits, girls' nights, a good challenge, green tea, happy hour, honesty, horseback riding, iced hazelnut coffee, J.Crew flip flops, laughing, lacrosse, live music, loving life, loyalty, madras, making up ridiculous words and/or phrases, mangos, maraschino cherries, margaritas, Maryland crabs, microbrews, modern art, movie nights, museum hopping, Naked juice smoothies (Green Machine and Mighty Mango), O's baseball, opals, orange Tic-Tacs, organic vanilla yogurt, photography, pineapples, ponies, pro beach volleyball, quoting movies, random spontaneity, Rainbow flip flops, Ravens' football, retro sunglasses, riesling, road trips, Rock Band, ruby red grapefruit, running, "sass," "scandalocity," scary movies, singing in the car, shenanigans, Smart Water, sleepovers, snorkling, "snugs," spinach, stand-up comedy, stories, Starburst Fave Reds, summer, sushi, taking way too many pictures, Team Ta-Ta's with the Fabo, tennis, tequila, TFLN, Thursdays at The Whiskey, trivia night, vacations, vanilla soy chai lattes, Vitamin Water, volleyball, watermelon lipgloss, whitewater rafting, wine nights, zebra print
2 comments:
why, oh why have I not listened to this gloriousness before?!?
PS - I have off from april 29-may 6, which means I will be in cville for a day or two. I'm moving into my new apartment on the 1st, so that is going to take up some time but I'll definitely make it home for some catchup sesh!
Yesss! I saw Ray this weekend at Tower Theatre... he's amazinggg.
Post a Comment