Tuesday, January 12, 2010

;)

These are a few things you do that make me absolutely ecstatic...

- Your quirks. I think they make you even more wonderful.
- The way you grin when I run my fingers through your hair and rub your back. It's precious.
- The little cues that we pick up on and practically read each other's minds. I'm glad you're on my level. :)
- Snugs... you're the best big spoon ever.
- The way you rub my back/shoulders. You relax me completely.
- The fact that you call me "pocket-sized."
- The adorable way you smile when you say, "You make me really happy."

3 comments:

L said...

you. are. disgusting.

But I LOVE it!! :)

Jen said...

Lock it up! This shit is only going to get worse, trust me. I still really want you to meet him!

Jamie Lynn said...

barfing in delight right now...thats the only way i can describe my feelings about this