Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ugh.

Today, I coughed so violently--on several occasions--that I thought I was going to throw up. FML.

My throat is killing me. The antibiotics knocked out my strep, but my throat is raw from all this coughing. My chest feels horrible... all my congestion has settled, and the after-effects of all this coughing has my chest feeling super sore. My abs and back are sore from all the coughing, and my neck is stiff. I can't sleep because everytime I get comfortable, it sets me into a coughing fit. To top it all off, I look completely cracked out because my eyes are totally bloodshot from all of the violent coughing. Whatever is going on with me, is immune to cough medicine. The only thing that remotely helps is sipping hot tea. Speaking of tea, I've had more tea and soup in the past week than I have in my entire life... hence I would kill for a steak and a beer right about now. Honestly, I'd settle for a glass of wine and a massage. Hell, if someone would just put me out of my misery, I'd gladly take that option as well.

Seriously, FML.

No comments: