Monday, March 9, 2009

"FOL"... sike!

One my favorite J-Squared text convos...
Jamie: "Thank god it's not us. We'll be truly ready when it happens, have our wild oats sewn and statistics on our side."
Jen: "Exactly. We're the smart ones... the ones who can't quite be tamed."
I've decided Jamie and I should write a book... it'll be titled, "J-Squared: Random Experiences, Awkward Moments, and Pseudo-D.R.G. Nights." The above conversation will be the caption for the chapter regarding engagements.

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

ok. insomnia has hit for another night. but yes, we are starting this book and I'm being serious. From now on, we have to document all crazy instances (obviously anonymously, change names for everyone's protection) and we will start a blog strictly for our adventures. which will eventually be turned into a book. im leaving the responsibilty to you to start this blog sista


and i really want you to know that the captcha i got to verify this post was "stangstr" cuz im a stangstr jen......little did you know :)

Jamie Lynn said...

it would be even better if it said strang-str. that's must more stalker-esque jamie and jen fitting lol