I swear I had every intention of writing a meaningful post tonight, but I suppose it will have to wait...
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Leave it to you to use big words when you're smashed...
So I'm not "smashed" (I just like that quote) but I'm currently enjoying a nice (big) glass of riesling and watching How It's Made. I know what you're thinking, and yes, it is in fact as awesome as it sounds. I had a hard time unwinding when I came home from work, and my mom suggested I have a beer; I remembered I had a bottle of riesling, and one ginormous glass later, I'm pretty much loving life. I guess it's true... mother knows best! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How It's Made is perhaps the most quality show on Discovery. So soothing, so educational. What's not to love?
Post a Comment