Sunday, February 8, 2009

BEST. WEEKEND. EVER.

I am compleeeeeetely obssssssessed!!! Enough said. Ok ok, I give...

Friday night Jamie and I went out to dinner then saw He's Just Not That Into You. It was good, and also insightful; let's just say it gives me hope. Also, there is a line in the movie about Bradley Cooper's character having an ass that makes Scarlett Johansson's character want to dry hump. No kidding... he can be my baby daddy any day!

Saturday night I played at Docs with my faves! Lauren was home for the night, and we went out to celebrate her passing the NCLEX and becoming a board-certified RN. The night was filled with singing, dancing, fist pumping, and typical debauchery and shenanigans. It was everything I had hoped for and more. I only took 14 pictures, which is unusual for a night of that caliber. But they are certainly glorious... the stalkerazzi will always prevail! ;)

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

ohhh i wanna have his babies. i may even add his characteristics to my "must have for baby making" list. i mean i guess i know the #2 so im doing pretty good