I've come to realize that, no matter how hard I fight it, I am in fact a hopeless romantic. That being said, it's highly likely that I will fight this for the rest of my life... or until I can be convinced otherwise.
I've come to realize that I'm incredibly fortunate to have such amazing friends. And while I sometimes complain about being single, I'm come to realize that as long as I have my girlfriends to go out with, I don't really need to date anyone. We're pretty content going to the bar, socializing amongst ourselves and other familiar faces we come across, and the important thing is that we have each other in our lives.
I've come to realize that I feel my best after a really great work out, or a really great laugh. I'm talking about the kind of work out that leaves your muscles aching and completely exhausted, and the kind of laughter that brings tears to your eyes and leaves you gasping for your next breath. I've come to realize those are two of the greatest feelings in the world.
I've come to realize that I'm happy... finally happy, for the first time in a long time. And I've come to realize that it's ok to accept it, because I'm sure it can only get better from here...
1 comment:
By tall, dark and handsome you must mean Hugh Jackman. God he is sexy!
Post a Comment